- Are the aisles between fixed seating (other than assembly area seating) at least 36 inches wide?
- Are the spaces for wheelchair seating distributed throughout?
- Are the tops of tables or counters between 28 and 34 inches high?
- Are knee spaces at the accessible table at least 27 inches high, 30 inches wide, and 19 inches deep?
- At each type of cashier counter, is there a portion of the main counter that is no more than 36 inches high?
- Is there a portion of food-ordering counters that is no more than 36 inches high, or is there space at the side for passing items to customers who have difficulty reaching over a high counter?
For additional information regarding these guidelines, please contact the Building Inspections Department at (918) 358-3506.